Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Finished

 I had made a cute little Christmas pillow last year that was inspired by Nana Company and decided to make a lap quilt that would go with it. I used various Christmas prints and mixed them up with some Bonnie and Camille fabrics by Moda. I used a cross hatch technique to quilt the blocks and am satisfied  with how it turn out. I'm still trying out new things with my machine, I really want to learn more about machine quilting. I have used the straight line quilting for years, but would love to learn the various other methods that I see online.
I have spent the afternoon browsing the Black Friday sales and spent more than I should at Fat Quarter shop! It's dreary and wet here in Texas, so we did not get out of the house to attend the big sales. I have already bought all of my gifts for the family and they are wrapped and ready to go! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: